It should come as no surprise that Architectural Resources thanks the design Gods every day for Poliform. Their ingenuity, clean lines, efficient production methods, and adaptability to the modern lifestyle of our clients all serve to make our job that much easier. Poliform began as a small artisan's furniture shop in 1942, and has since evolved into a modern luxury brand offering wall systems, closets and kitchens that make us swoon. In reverence of Poliform's commitment to excellence in quality, Architectural Resources provides clients with "turnkey service" from conception to completion, including material selection, renderings, delivery and installation. And in case that's not enough, we thought we'd share a few more reasons why their kitchens and closets give us that warm and fuzzy feeling...
1) Varenna kitchens (like the "Phoenix" above) are customizable according to clients' wishes and tastes. That means if you absolutely must have that hidden pull-out shelf for your massive candy stash, consider it done.
2) Details. No one appeals to our not-so-secret OCD tendencies quite like Poliform.
3) Minimal horizontal thickness and maximum surface wideness. Sounds complicated. Looks spectacular.
4) Having a kitchen by Poliform/Varenna is a right of passage. It says you care about design and made a commitment to surrounding yourself with the best. It says "I'm a big kid now" in the most understated and sophisticated way possible.
5) Two words: Canaletto. Walnut.
6) Closet systems like the Senzafine (shown above) are as customizable as a Varenna kitchen. You want a pull-out shoe rack for 10-15 pairs of your favorite Hogans? Sure. You want a different finish? Choose between Oak, Wenge, Canaletto Walnut, and White Melamine. The possibilities are endless.